top of page
Youth Climate Leaders Reached
Earth for Us to Protect
Events and Important Days
- Youth & the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - A global public consultation in the lead up to ECOSOC Youth ForumTime is TBDOnline Consultation
- Wed, 29 MarKhwaeng Bang Khun Phrom
- Thu, 23 MarVirtual Event
- Wed, 22 MarWebinar
- Sat, 18 MarVirtual Event
- Thu, 16 MarVirtual Event
- Fri, 20 JanVirtual Conference
- Sun, 15 JanVirtual Event
- The YECAP Academy for Global Youth Leadership Empowerment (AGYLE) Training Programme for youth in Asia and the PacificTue, 10 JanTraining Programme
- Fri, 09 DecVirtual Launch Event09 Dec 2022, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pmVirtual Launch EventAs we mark Human Rights Day with a webinar focused on action to support Human Rights Defenders in Asia, there will be a launch of two toolkits for: 🌱Environmental Human Rights Defenders and 👥 Human Right Defenders facing business-related abuses With support from 🇸🇪
- Side Event at SDG Pavilion, COP27 - Transforming Awareness to Action: The Role of Asia-Pacific’s Youth in Climate ActionThu, 10 NovOnline Event
- Young People’s Participation in Practice: New tools for promoting Adolescent & Youth Participation in Asia PacificThu, 10 NovWebinar
- Wed, 26 Octhttps://undp.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckd26 Oct 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm GMT+7https://undp.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckdAs part of the Road to COP27 activities, YECAP, UNDP, UNICEF, UNFCCC and partners are hosting a virtual Asia-Pacific Youth Briefing session to share specific avenues where youth from Asia and the Pacific can meaningfully engage at COP27.
- Tue, 20 SeptNew York
- Sat, 10 SeptOnline Festival
- Tue, 09 AugCampaign
- Wed, 06 JulVirtual Summit06 Jul 2022, 9:30 am – 07 Jul 2022, 4:00 pmVirtual SummitThe Youth Co:Lab Summit 2022 in Singapore, co-organized by UNDP and Citi Founda- tion in partnership with National Youth Council Singapore, will serve as a key milestone for the regional youth empowerment agenda by positioning young people and their in- novative ideas, front and centre.
Photo credit: Dinh-Long Pham
Awareness for Action
How can youth contribute to making a difference?
From a Promise to Action
How can governments engage youth in meaningful ways?
Knowledge for Action
Making curated thought leadership and research available for all
Resources towards Action
Providing resources to scale up the climate action of young people and youth organizations
Join the YECAP Community on Social Media
Our work is made possible by:
bottom of page